Thursday 21 March 2013

Girl Drinks Human Blood . Quenches Her Thirst With 36 Litters of Blood Daily Pictures



Michelle, 29, told TLC reality show My Strange Addiction human blood is her favourite tipple but quenches her thirst with 36 litres of pig plasma every week.



The Californian tattoo-artist has drunk enough blood to fill 23 bathtubs in the last ten years including human blood once a week.



Michelle revealed: “I get cravings like someone craving for a cigarette. I drink blood while I am reading, relaxing or painting. It’s like having a cold and drinking a hot toddy.



“I mix it in soups and stir fry and when I make a Bloody Mary, I actually add real blood.

“I prefer pig’s blood to beef, there’s more gamey-ness to it. It’s saltier but has the same consistency as wine.

“But I try and drink as much human blood as I can. Men and women’s blood tastes different as men’s is definitely thicker.

“I’d always take human blood over animal blood but I don’t categorise myself as a vampire, I’m simply someone who just enjoys blood a lot.”

Blood-thirsty Michelle drinks blood directly from the arm of her pal Johnny once a week from anywhere between 30 seconds and five minutes.

She has sipped from other people in the past but insists there is no danger because she only drinks from very close friends or people that have been tested for diseases or HIV.

Michelle began drinking blood as a teenager after getting depressed and self-mutilating and saw the blood trickling down her arm.

She doesn’t self-mutilate any more but has been drinking blood ever since as has drank an estimated 4,500 litres since her addiction began.

Michelle agreed to reveal her addiction to her mother Candace who broke down in tears.

She told her: “That’s disgusting and weird, even for you.”

“Please go to a doctor and get tested. I'm not going to stop loving you just because you get weirder every day!"









No comments:

Post a Comment