Sunday 10 March 2013

8 Years Old Boy Marries 61 Year Old Woman



Lad, 8, weds woman, 61 years old mum of 5.
 
A SCHOOLBOY aged eight ties the knot — with a woman aged 61.
Little Sanele Masilela got hitched in front of 100 guests to mum-of-five Helen Shabangu, who already has a husband.
The couple swapped rings and kissed in the ceremony in Tshwane, South Africa, which Sanele claimed his dead ancestors ordered him to arrange.

But he and his bride did not sign a marriage certificate and do not live together.
His family, who forked out £1,500 on the wedding, insisted it was only a ritual and was not legally binding.
Sanele said: “I told my mother I wanted to get married as I really did want to.
“I’m happy that I married Helen. When I’m older I will marry a lady my own age.”
The boy’s 46-year-old mum Patience said: “Sanele’s grandfather asked him to get married before he died. He chose Helen because he loves her.
“By doing this we made the ancestors happy. If we hadn’t, something bad would have happened in the family.”
Helen said: “It is what the ancestors wanted.”






4 comments:

  1. Wonders shall never end !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really iS wonders shall never end. May God help us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Article fails to mention the young groom has a 12 inch package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and wonderful design and style. strippers Miami

    ReplyDelete