Thursday 9 May 2013

Wow! Theatre Nurse turned Actress/Producer in 'Life is a Journey' Movie

Wow! Theatre Nurse turned Actress/ProducerLabo…..Life is a Journey, coming soon in August 2013 Odeon Cinema Greenwish. This is an international film, shot in London and Lagos, Abeokuta Nigeria and Ghana


“Labo!” An Afro-caribbean/British story based on family battle for cultural Supremacy, its treats all cultural ills. “Labo!” speaks to Migrate/ Africans’ in the Diaspora not to forget home and their culture, regardless of their position or status.


“Labo! Life is Journey” film is one of its kinds in Afrocaribbean/British film industry. This is going to be the movie of the year; you can’t afford to miss it!
A film by Roseline Sanni-Ajose,
Directed by Femi Fadeyi (Award winning Igi Aruwe)

Roseline Sanni-Ajose CEO inspiration production speaks on her journey so far.
Yes I’m a theatre Nurses by profession; however I believe I have a calling in media/Entertainment industry. Acting is my passion and dream. As an actress, I acted in Promise (2005) produced by Nelson Spky,  Oriyomi (2010) A yoruba film produced by Femi Fadeyi, Blackberry Hustle (2011) a film by Roseline Sanni and Bruce Niamke. (2010) I gained screen acting qualification in city Academy London. In 2010, I present stars on zafaa for BEN TV UK on sky, did    commercial adverts for Vox Africa TV on sky. I interviews stars during red carpet premieres in uk and for Oodua TV on sky.
 Labo! Life is a Journey is my first major featured length film. Instead of following other people aspiration, I took courage and decide to form my own company. Inspiration Production was formed in 2009, by me (Roseline A. Sanni Ajose) in order to make a difference in Nollywood movie industry, as we often complain of poor production and quality, however, Inspiration Production has been created not only to take Nollywood to new heights but also to inspire others. This is a huge stepping stone and I believe it will be an angle to draw in more Africans in the Diasporas’. We stand to build and motivate upcoming actors/actresses.  Inspiration production is found and built on the rock everlasting.
If you have a dream, make it a reality. KEEP MOVING. BE INSPIRED,




























No comments:

Post a Comment