Thursday 9 May 2013

Music Alert: Hustler Prayer - Izeal skill feat Toz

This is another hit track from London based afro hip hop Artist Titled Hustler Prayer - Izeal skill feat Toz Download 

I-zeal is an upcoming Nigerian artist based in the united kingdom , A one time backup artist to 2step under 2koncept the same record label of YQ before he left the shores of the country to pursue a career in UK.
I-zeal has had various singles to his name , among which is ''LOVE THE WAY AM LIVING'' where he was featured by TOSYNE,who is also based in UK. The video has received various accolades from individual across the planet,and is currently enjoying airplay in the uk.
Latest single is SHANDI2STERLING which basically means from GRASS2GRACE,I-ZEAL is determined to succeed in all he does and loves his fans. Some of his hit tracks includes:
I-ZEAL GOT SKILLS
AM SO REAL
MA FLOWS ARE SO ILL
I DONT TAKE PILLS!






No comments:

Post a Comment